1. Responsible for formulating the development strategy of a category of the corresponding product line and the planning of corresponding new products, and leading the completion of new product definitions based on market demand and competition;
2. Form an inter-departmental group with the product research and development department to develop competitive best-selling and long-selling products to maximize the company's economic benefits;
3. Responsible for the life cycle management of existing products, including product maintenance, product upgrades, adjustment of old product pricing, adjustment of product delivery time, and product delisting due to various reasons, etc .;
4. Evaluate the product customization requirements put forward by the sales department and channel partners, and work with the product development department to make a judgment that is in line with the company's long-term interests.
1. College degree or above
2. More than eight years of work experience in product planning and four years of product management work experience
3. Good communication and coordination ability, good planning ability and organizational ability
Please send your resume to: service @ bjshjj.com