Driving force brand
|5. Installation and maintenance instructions|
Battery Product Name:
|Driving force (DRIVINGPOWERS) lead-acid battery 4AH12V|
Rated voltage (V): 12V
Rated capacity (Ah): 4.0
Discharge time (HR): 20 hours
Dimensions (mm): length 90, width 70, height 102, total height 106
Reference weight (KG): 1.65
Terminal type: F1
Maintenance-free: The unique gas recombination technology (GAS RECOMBINATION) eliminates the need to add water or sulfuric acid on a regular basis and does not require rehydration maintenance during the entire life cycle.
Safety: The safety valve (VRLA), which can be opened and closed automatically, is used to prevent the external gas from being sucked into the battery and damage the battery performance. At the same time, it can prevent the battery from being damaged due to abnormal internal pressure caused by gas generated during charging. The de-enclosed battery will not be discharged from the electrolyte and acid mist in the normal floating charge state, which is harmless to the human body.
Arbitrary directivity : The special diaphragm (AGM) firmly absorbs the electrolyte so that it does not flow, and the battery can be used normally whether it is cubic or lying.
Long life : Under the environment of 20 ℃, the floating charge life of FM series batteries can reach 3-5 years, and the floating charge life of GFM series batteries can reach 10-15 years.
Low self-discharge rate : High-quality Pb-Ca multi-alloy is used to increase the hydrogen precipitation point and reduce the self-discharge rate of the battery. At an ambient temperature of 20 ° C, the battery can be used without being charged within 6 months.
Strong applicability : it can be used in the environment temperature of -20 ℃ — + 50 ℃, it can be used as a special power source for explosion protection, and it is suitable for desert and plateau climate. Convenient and economical: the storage battery does not need acid-proof and anti-corrosion measures, and can be in the same room with electronic equipment.
Third, the discharge curve
■ Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
■ Emergency Lighting
■ Backup power for aviation and ship
■ Communication power
■ Medical and scientific research equipment
■ Solar, wind energy storage system
■ Railway locomotive, communication
■ Fire prevention, alarm and anti-theft system
Five, installation and maintenance instructions:
1. The battery can be installed and used like a regular battery, or it can be used horizontally.
2. The battery should be away from heat sources and places prone to sparks. Avoid direct sunlight and place in a large amount of organic solvent gases and corrosive gases. Its safety distance should be greater than 0.5m.
3. The battery room should be equipped with necessary ventilation and lighting facilities, and should not be installed in closed equipment or containers. The best battery spacing is 3CM or more.
4. The batteries are charged and shipped from the factory. Beware of short circuits during transportation and installation; do not touch the poles during transportation.
5. For battery pack installation, because of the high component voltage, use insulated tools and wear insulated gloves to prevent electric shock during handling, installation, and maintenance.
6. Before installing and connecting the battery, first brush the terminal with a steel wire brush until the metal luster appears, and keep the connection clean. Tighten the bolts when connecting to prevent the battery from igniting due to poor contact. Torque specified value: 4.4n.m for batteries below 50ah, 10.9nm for batteries above 50ah
When batteries are connected, the connecting cables should be as short as possible to prevent excessive voltage drops.
7. Do not mix batteries with different old and new, different capacity and different performance. Before installing the end connectors and conducting the battery system, carefully check the total voltage of the battery system and the positive and negative poles to ensure correct installation.
8. When the battery is connected to the charger or load, the circuit switch should be in the "off" position and ensure that the connection is correct. The positive terminal of the battery is connected to the positive terminal of the charger and the negative terminal is connected to the negative terminal.
9. Do not wipe the battery with organic solvents. In case of fire, fire extinguishers such as tetrachloromethane can be used.
10. Before installing the battery, it is best to store it in a dry, clean and ventilated environment at 10 ℃ -20 ℃. The storage period cannot exceed 6 months from the production period of the battery, otherwise supplementary electricity should be carried out.
11. The battery can be used at an ambient temperature of -20 ℃ --- + 50 ℃, but a longer service life can be obtained when the ambient temperature is 10 ℃ --30 ℃.
12. Do not increase or decrease the load of some batteries in the battery separately, such as: the middle tap when used in series for other power supplies.
When using the battery, avoid overcharging and overdischarging, otherwise the service life of the battery will be affected.
13. After the battery is installed, it must be recharged or balanced before being put into use. When the battery is discharged, charge it immediately. When the floating charge voltage of the battery is lower than 2.20V / single cell, the battery should be balancedly charged. The best charging current limit value is 0.1--0.2C10 (A)
The battery pack installation should take into account the load capacity and load capacity of the installation ground and floor (according to the requirements of the architectural drawings)
14. The floating charge voltage of a battery refers to the charging voltage value at an ambient temperature of 25 ° C. When the temperature difference exceeds 10, the floating charge voltage must be corrected, otherwise the battery will be damaged. When the ambient temperature is increased by 1 ℃, the voltage should be reduced by 0.003V / single cell; on the contrary, the float charge voltage should be increased by 0.003V / single cell
When the load variation range is 0--100%, the charging equipment should reach 1% voltage regulation accuracy.
15. Check the battery connection part for looseness at least once a year and adjust it in time. The battery (group) in operation must not be disassembled, installed, adjusted or loosened, so as to prevent fire.
16. It is recommended to run the battery at full load once a year and make a record of the battery operation.
17. During battery operation, if the following abnormalities are found: abnormal float voltage / cracks, leakage or deformation / temperature abnormalities, etc., the cause of the failure should be found in time and replaced immediately.